Green Greens (Rock Cover) Green Greens (Rock Cover)

10/10

This is awesome dude! Kickass job.

[HP] Artificial Nature [HP] Artificial Nature

10/10

Beautiful, I don't think there's any other words for it.

=Magic= =Magic=

10/10

Certainly is magic, that's all I can say. Absolutely amazing dude, well done!

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thanks:]

:Saving You: :Saving You:

10/10

I'm pretty sure this song is the definition of epic. Wow, I can't wait to hear the full version it really is such a fantastic piece. Love your music, keep at it :)

AshleyAlyse responds:

Aw, you're so sweet. :) Thank you so much! :D I will keep working on this and hopefully have it finished soon. ^ ^

Slice Of Puck Slice Of Puck

Slice of Epic ;)

What I find interesting about your stuff is the length (that's what she said?), it's different. Different is good, need something a bit out of the ordinary here. Keep at it bro.

Atlas responds:

Thanks for the review. My length is a problem I have. I would make a song one day that's 6 seconds and another that is 1 minute long. Originally this part didn't have that part that happens at 6 seconds in was originally not in there but I thought it switched the song up a little.

Pokemon R/B/Y Rocket Hideout Pokemon R/B/Y Rocket Hideout

10/10

Back in the days when Pokemon was the coolest thing you could possibly be seen with. Damn, this is fucking awesome.

VGSongbird responds:

LMAO back in the day, I used to get beat up by people for playing it!
But I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Team Rocket > Team Plasma. Infinitely :D

Starlight Highway Starlight Highway

10/10

High fives for doing a Snowboard Kids song, so nostalgic! Rather than raping your songs with so many reviews I think it's fair to say I give everything a 5/5 and 10/10. Go you.

VGSongbird responds:

LOVE Snowboard Kids. I still play it from time to time. And this was always one of my favorite levels and songs.
Thanks for all those high numbers! :D

Love, Midna Love, Midna

10/10

Oh god, so much respect for this. Agreed with the guy below, there's a lot of talented people on here but you are definitely high on that list.

Well thank you. I consider that very high praise ^_^

~*Castlevania - Prayer*~ ~*Castlevania - Prayer*~

10/10

Apologies for going nuts and reviewing like everything in site but this is, yet again, incredible. I've never played Castlevania or heard of this song but your angelic voice screams 10/10 5/5 ;) Seriously, you're very good at what you do.

VGSongbird responds:

Lol never apologize for reviews. I love receiving them!
And thank you so much for giving me such wonderful feedback. It's a confidence boost like this that keeps me going ^_^

~SM64 - Road to Bowser~ ~SM64 - Road to Bowser~

10/10

Marry me? You are extremely talented and I've (as well as many many many other people I'm sure) really enjoyed listening to your music. Thank you.

VGSongbird responds:

Lol well a proposal in a review is certainly a first!
All jokes aside, thank you for reviewing my arrangement. I'm glad you enjoyed it ^_^